|| Home || Personal Trainer Singapore || Services || Rates || Store || Testimonials || Contact Us||



Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Personal Trainer Singapore

Personal trainer singapore


PROFILE:

I started a career in the fitness industry since 2007, since then I was under the employment of several commercial gym like True Fitness and Planet Fitness. As I soon realised my focus and expectation differs from this commercial gym. My focus and interest lies in the well-being and fitness level of my client while the gyms focus highly and solely on Sales Target and figures.

With the interest of providing quality fitness training to my clients, I then decided to move on and ventured on my own in end 2008. Now without the need to pay for expensive gym membership and packages for Personal Training, my clients found it a breeze to continue their fitness regimen on a long term basis.

No comments:

2010 WeightPlanner